Doylestown 1655

  • Rick Orli <orlirva@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2003
      Just a reminder that the Siege of Czestochowa 1655 event will be the
      largest 17th C. event in some time, and will have lots of cannons,
      monted cavalry, the works. Civilian impressions and craft
      presentations are most welcome. And you get paid! (if not much...)

      I have not generally heard from SCA people other than those already
      in our various reenactment groups, but I hope any sub-group or person
      who can do a resonabally accurate mid-17th C. character will consider
      participation. The units would be half western style, half eastern
      although even the Swedish army was mostly polish, czech, german,
      etc. Cossacks, Wallchians, other southern slaves, even tatars are
      plausible. Plus scott-irish mercs.
      http://www.kismeta.com/diGrasse/Czestohowa1655-2003.htm

      you may also consider:
      http://www.kismeta.com/diGrasse/SOM.htm