Looking for Seamstress/Tailor to do Rus garments

  • kad.dsl@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10 8:17 AM
      Greetings All,
      I am looking for a Seamstress or Tailor for hire to do two
      Rus style outfits (one male, one female) for a wedding (we are
      guests, not the primary couple). The outfits will need to be usable
      as SCA "everyday wear" as well. It's a bit of a rush job, as the
      outfits will be needed in May of this year. If anyone can do this, or
      knows someone who can, please let me know! We are not
      particularly good at sewing ourselves and we'd really like to look
      good for this wedding.

      Regards,
      Kean Gryffyth
    • Marilee Humason
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11 2:00 PM
        What area are you from? I wouldn't mind doing it, but
        if you are from Florida it would be too hard.
        Let me know details,
        Thanks,
        Baroness Anastasia
        Seattle, WA

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • kad.dsl@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11 2:35 PM
          Well, not Florida, but just about as far. I'm in NY. About 2 hours
          north of NYC)

          Kean