Hi all

  • fedilia25 <lavenderprairie@prodigy.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2002
      please allow me to introduce my lady an my self . We are serege and
      katrina Burgosev.
      We live in the year 1500 and travel the world insearch of a dream.
      what that dream is we not sure but will know it when we find it.

      we find that we like to wear the clothes of other lands so if any
      one knows where we can find patterns of slavic clothes from that
      period please contact us at lavenderprairie@....
      Also please forgive us but our computer was down and we just got a
      new one.
      So please contact us.