Russian Books for Trade

  • Ilona Vadas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      I've acquired a couple of books that might be of interest here.

      Charles E. Townsend's Russian Word Formation. Hardback, excellent
      condition (library discard), 270 pages.

      Joel Carmichael's A Cultural History of Russia. Covers roughly from
      the 9th century thru the mid 20th century. Heavily illiustrated, 272
      pages, hardback, excellent condition (library discard).

      I am willing to trade for books on Hungary and/or Transylvania in the
      1400s, fabric, art or costume books, or... well, what have you got? :)

      I will say straight up that, once I accept a trade, I will expect to
      receive the trade item before I send the book. I'll expect you to
      insure the item and I'll insure the book. I've had nasty experiences
      with the US Postal system. Yes, this leaves you in the position of
      having to trust me and I certainly understand if you are
      uncomfortable with that, but the point is not negoitable. I hope you
      understand. Please repky to be privatly if you are interested in one
      of the books.
      Regards,
      Ilona