Re: [sig] Tatjana, please email me!

  • Lisa Kies
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2002
      There are several sources for the information you seek on the SIG Website
      on the Russian Knowledge page.

      http://medievalrussia.freeservers.com/

      In Service,
      Sofya la Rus

    • MoxFool@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2002
        In a message dated 11/26/02 7:51:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        lkies@... writes:

        > There are several sources for the information you seek on the SIG Website
        > on the Russian Knowledge page.
        >
        > http://medievalrussia.freeservers.com/
        >
        > In Service,
        > Sofya la Rus

        Thank you
        Eat the rich. The poor are tough and stringy.

        Tom Nadratowski <A HREF="http://www.footballguys.com">Footballguys.com</A>