Re: Rookie Mistake

  • lady_dobrova
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2002
      That is sound advice! In fact, I just found a little more of my own
      family history tonight that fits into that line of reasoning. After
      all, the borders of eastern Europe have changed so much and Poland
      was taking up a sizable chunk during my chosen time period. I will
      pursue this further.

      Thanks,

      Dobrova (for now)