Re: Repost: Need garb help badly!

  • Shawn Caza
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2002
      I have a book called Odelo i Oruzje (clothing and weapons) by Dr.
      Pavle Vasic published in Belgrade in 1992. It is in Serbo-Croat in
      the latin alphabet. It has lots of illustrations but tries to cover
      all of European history. It has an obvious slant towards the former
      Yugoslavia. I did not see any Ragusan costme from that era after a
      quick thumb through it but it may have something I missd or some text.

      I am happy to part with it if anyone wants it for the $10 I paid for
      it (plus mailing).

      Other than that I would say in my limited knowledge that you are
      pretty safe with any Italian, especially Venetian fashion of that era
      for use in "Dubrovnik".

      Shawn
    • Duncan Blackthorne
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2002
        Many thanks for looking at what you have; I think I might be
        interested in that book even if it doesn't have specific information,
        it does however have information on the *surrounding* area, which may
        actually be relevant.

        D.