[sig] Yule Garb Query

  • Sheila W-S
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2002
      Hello Everyone!
      I have a series of questions and would like some
      input, It has come to my attention that a local group
      has chosen a Russian Theme for their Yule next month.
      I would like to attend and was wondering what garb
      would be appropriate for a 16c Lady to wear on this
      type of festive occasion?
      More so I was wondering what type of Holiday
      activities happened in 16c Rus, was their dancing?
      Any special type of foods? Any particular traditions,
      decorations, etc?

      Thanks for all your help!
      Turrel

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now