Request for help

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Please reply to me and I will forward it on!

      Please be alert! Tell your friends to keep checking eBay every day. Lots of
      stuff turns
      up there. And of course, contact all the other medieval-type groups in the
      area, SCA, Fair Isles, etc. (It doesn't necessarily have to be a Viking or
      Anglo-Saxon type group to be approached by a slimeball thief looking to
      unload the goods) There is a very limited market for these items, which is
      good.

      Soffya
      *********

      > They have loads of kit from several different periods - including Viking,
      Tudor, WW2.

      > On Friday of last week they were coming home along the M62 and stopped off
      at the Hearthead
      Moor Service station.
      > While in the services their van was stolen and all the re-enactment gear
      in it. This
      consisted of several female sets of clothes for different periods, about 30
      sets of childrens Vik kit, Male Vil kit, Vik living history kit, pottery,
      wooden chests,iron work, swords, shields, helmet (adult and child size) bone
      work, leather work, shoes, a piece of wulrus tusk! etc. Basically every
      thing....