RE: [sig] Re: moderation levels on yahoogroups

  • yana@merr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
      Ilona wrote:

      The method that has always worked best for me in the groups I have run is
      where you have to approve new members before they can join and post.
      However, I add my own twist to this. Whenever there's a new pending member
      I send them a Q&A I've devised. There's usually at least 5 questions that I
      require them to answer,
      <big snip>

      Sounds like a decent idea to me. So, what do you all think? Do we want to
      do this? What questions would we ask of new members?

      >Cats can't type. And they don't want you to either. LOL

      Apparently not. She is very offended whenever I don't let her onto my
      shoulder. But then she'll ambush me and jump up onto me anyway. Since she
      yowls whenever she jumps up, this usually scares the s*** out of me and
      makes me mess up my typing anyway. Sigh, children can be such bothers...

      --Yana, slowly turning into a cat-lady

      http://mail2web.com/ .