RE: [sig] Re: Slavic History and Slavic origins.

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
      WOW! I just read the site. It is VERY disturbing. Kinda reminds me of
      David Duke. Remember the gubernatorial race for Louisiana governor in 1992?
      Dan Ackroyd was on the Tonight Show begging the LA's NOT to vote to David
      Duke but for Edwin Edwards.

      Hitler with better PR.

      Soffya who is 1/2 Celt and loved the part of Celtic sacrifices!
    • Patricia Hefner