Re: Another Hungarian site ?

  • drobnock2
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
      Thank you, did a quick visit this AM. Looks helpful.
      Janos

      --- In sig@y..., varju@a... wrote:
      > You might try _Art of the Conquest Era_ by Gyula Laszlo. .......or
      the Medieval Collection, the first seven links are for Conquest
      Era
      > Magyar items.
      >

      > Hope that helps!
      >
      > Noemi

    • drobnock2
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
        --- In sig@y..., "khalja" <khalja@y...> wrote:
        > Greetings,
        >
        > This is rather long, and I apologize. I tend to get carried away
        > when researching conquest era hungarian stuff.
        >
        > My "Ancient Hungarians" book has this to say about sheaths:
        >
        > lots of stuff on different sabretache plates and belt designs.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Baroness Khalja khorkhoi

        Thank you.
        It is interesting to compare the designs. The basic construction of
        the wood sheath during the middle ages is similar. Maybe more on this
        later.
        Janos