Re: re: VESTIS

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
      Oooops...
      Sorry, no criticism intended, I hadn't remembered that things were being
      moderated! I'm edgy because a couple of lists hosted by other servers
      (SmartGroups, Freelists.org) have been sending me only irregular digests
      covering 3 or 4 days recently... very frustrating!

      >--Yana Krasnaia (the red <faced>)

      BTW, you know that krasny in Czech means "beautiful, lovely"?
      *creep*creep*.
      (This is the source of a good joke in the Oscar-winning Czech film "Kolja",
      where the little Russian boy refers to a Soviet flag as a "krasna vlajka"
      and his Czech guardian disagrees!!)

      Alastair