Newcomer to group

  • lady_dobrova
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Greeting, everyone!

      I am new to this group and thought I should introduce myself before
      jumping in.

      I am in the southern part of Ansteorra and I am creating a persona
      for the first time. I am interested in playing a Polish noblewoman
      of the 14th or 15th century. I have chosen my given name, Dobrova,
      but I haven't worked out much else. I hope I can learn some more by
      asking questions and digging through the archives.

      I guess that about covers it except to say that I am very excited to
      have been kindly directed to this group. (Thank you, Janos!)

      Dobrova