Slavic Gate

  • drobnock
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2002
      I am not certain if the group is aware of this site.

      But with all the interest in "nasty words" and using a dictionary for
      translation of the nasty's, someone may want to use a dictionary to
      find out about the various ejournals and comics the site offers.

      A dictionary and a bit of time learning a few other words this site may
      be of interest to some.

      Janos
      http://kapija.narod.ru/index.htm