RE: [sig] Digest Number 1023

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2002
      Jeff did you get the package?!?!?

      Soffya
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Jeff Smith [mailto:janos@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 11:23 AM
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [sig] Digest Number 1023

      > Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:22:57 -0000
      > From: "emanyoki" <elainemanyoki36@...>
      > Subject: Re: Digest Number 1022
      >
      > greetings from Trimaris!
      >
      > will all the Janos's please stand up? LOL

      It's even more confusing, since the NEW DAD Janos (aka
      "The Bearded Janos") replaced me as cantonal seneschal
      when I moved last February. The regional Seneschale
      was so confused it took her a week to get us straight!

      Janos (1)

      =====
      JEFFREY C. SMITH
      Parsberg (Oberpfalz), Germany

      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are
      fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but
      with life itself."
      -- Extract from the Declaration of Arbroath, 1320.