Re: [sig] Russian Titles

  • MHoll@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 2002
      In a message dated 10/7/2002 3:51:07 PM Central Daylight Time, yana@...
      writes:

      > Anyone else think of reasons it might go after the name or anywhere
      > else?

      I could muddy the waters and find reasons... But to keep things simple, keep
      the title first (any other order would put emphasis here or there and imply
      things).

      Besides, I'm feeling lazy and I don't want to work.

      Predslava.

    • Alexey Kiyaikin
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 7, 2002
        Greetings!
        > According to the site you gave me it's Pomestnik.
        Sorry for interrupting - is it a R u s s i a n word?

        > Would it go in fron tof the name? After? Someplace else? just so i have
        > it right..8)

        bye,
        Alex