Re: [sig] Russian Titles

  • yana@merr.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 2002
      Pomestnik is correct, and I would have told you that if I had actually
      looked it up and not worked from memory (doh!). Goes in front of the name,
      but my reputation is shattered now, so let's check in with the rest of the
      group. Anyone else think of reasons it might go after the name or anywhere
      else?

      --Yana ;-)

      --------------------------------
      Vlakh wrote:

      According to the site you gave me it's Pomestnik.
      Would it go in fron tof the name? After? Someplace else? just so i have
      it right..8)

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • MHoll@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 7, 2002
        In a message dated 10/7/2002 3:51:07 PM Central Daylight Time, yana@...
        writes:

        > Anyone else think of reasons it might go after the name or anywhere
        > else?

        I could muddy the waters and find reasons... But to keep things simple, keep
        the title first (any other order would put emphasis here or there and imply
        things).

        Besides, I'm feeling lazy and I don't want to work.

        Predslava.

      • Alexey Kiyaikin
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 7, 2002
          Greetings!
          > According to the site you gave me it's Pomestnik.
          Sorry for interrupting - is it a R u s s i a n word?

          > Would it go in fron tof the name? After? Someplace else? just so i have
          > it right..8)

          bye,
          Alex