Re: [sig] Russian Titles

  • Danks Cole
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 2002
      According to the site you gave me it's Pomestnik.
      Would it go in fron tof the name? After? Someplace else? just so i have
      it right..8)

      Thanks for the congrats Vasha...8)

      Vlakh
      corgano@...

    • yana@merr.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 7, 2002
        Pomestnik is correct, and I would have told you that if I had actually
        looked it up and not worked from memory (doh!). Goes in front of the name,
        but my reputation is shattered now, so let's check in with the rest of the
        group. Anyone else think of reasons it might go after the name or anywhere
        else?

        --Yana ;-)

        --------------------------------

        http://mail2web.com/ .
      • MHoll@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 7, 2002
          In a message dated 10/7/2002 3:51:07 PM Central Daylight Time, yana@...
          writes:

          > Anyone else think of reasons it might go after the name or anywhere
          > else?

          I could muddy the waters and find reasons... But to keep things simple, keep
          the title first (any other order would put emphasis here or there and imply
          things).

          Besides, I'm feeling lazy and I don't want to work.

          Predslava.

        • Alexey Kiyaikin
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 7, 2002
            Greetings!
            > According to the site you gave me it's Pomestnik.
            Sorry for interrupting - is it a R u s s i a n word?

            > Would it go in fron tof the name? After? Someplace else? just so i have
            > it right..8)

            bye,
            Alex