Birchbark Letters

  • yanajenn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2002
      I just visited the new SCA Stock Clerk page
      <https://secure.sca.org/cgi-bin/stockclerk/index> and ordered a copy
      of Tournaments Illuminated # 113, which has Paul's article "A Russian
      Wedding" in it (need a copy of my own, after all, since it has my
      artwork in it). While looking at the TI index, I found a reference
      to an article which I would dearly like a copy of. It
      is: "Eavesdropping on the Middle Ages (birchbark manuscript and
      letters from Russia)" by Bogdan Borodets, Summer 1983 (#67).

      Does anyone have access to this issue? Would you _please_ let me
      know if you could make a copy of it for me? Birchbark letters are a
      subject near and dear to my heart, and the issue is out of print!
      Help me!

      Oooo, found another one that I'd like to have, just for my files
      Quenn Helga's Revenge (Queen Helga of the Rus in Koenugarthr, mid
      10th century) Marya Nordama Spring 1981 (#58) (It's also known
      as "Olga's revenge, for those more familiar with the story).

      --Yana
    • Holland Family