  • yanajenn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      Okay, I am bored with organizing reports of communicable diseases (I
      work for the Health Department), so I was exploring a website which
      is much talked about in my Kingdom at the moment. Most people go
      here for the "Viking Kitties" <http://www.rathergood.com/vikings/>,
      which you should check out if you have a Rus' persona.

      But the one song/animation which I found to be horrendously
      enthralling (like a bad car wreck) is "A Frightened Boy"
      <http://www.rathergood.com/vid/>. And boy, am I frightened to see
      what the author has done to a good-ol' hearty Russian song. The
      story sucks, but the music is cool. Wait for it...

      --Yana
    • yanajenn
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
        Ah, I found the citation for the music! Yep, still bored.

        Cossack Patrol by Ivan Rebroff, Tanz Br Derchen by Hyperactive and
        Version by DMX Krew.

        --Yana