Who lives in Europe?

  • Wojtek Wilk
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2002
      HI,
      Most people in SIG seem to be from the USA. Is there
      person living in Europe?
      I am looking especially for people in Russian speaking
      countries and also Slovakia and Czech, familiar with
      medieval re-enactment events held there.

      Please write me back directly.

      Wojtek
    • Jeff Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
        > Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 21:04:19 +0200
        > From: "Wojtek Wilk" <dobrowol@...>
        > Subject: Who lives in Europe?
        >
        > HI,
        > Most people in SIG seem to be from the USA. Is
        > there a person living in Europe?
        > I am looking especially for people in Russian
        > speaking
        > countries and also Slovakia and Czech, familiar with
        > medieval re-enactment events held there.

        I am in Germany and in the SCA here. We are starting
        an SCA branch in Poland and have contacts in Slovakia.
        Once we get our feet on the ground, we will have good
        contacts for this kind of thing there. Right now we
        have some information.

        For Russia, contact Alex at posadnik@....
        For the Baltic States, contact Yrmegard at
        julike@....

        Barcsi Janos

        =====
        JEFFREY C. SMITH
        Parsberg (Oberpfalz), Germany

        "I'm going off the rails on the Crazy Train!" - Ozzy Osbourne