Re: Great Moravia

  • alastairmillar
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 10, 2002
      Hi Yana!

      Sorry for the delay in replying, my ISP is "upgrading" it's smtp and
      pop3 servers at the moment, so I'm not receiving or able to send mail
      from my regular account (*grumble*). (This is from the yahoogroups
      website...)

      > Alastair, can you send me the URL for the Czech page again?

      Here it is:

      http://scholar76.tripod.com/czech/

      And very good it is too, m'Lady Isabelle should feel proud of herself!

      Cheers!

      Alastair