Kiev questions (OOP)

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2002
      My sister is about to go to Kiev! She's a dancer and is going with a guy from there who works with ballet companies. Does anyone know of any sites or whatever with information about traveling and such in Ukraine? Any help with this will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

      Isabelle

    • Tat'ianna
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2002
        This site might help you a bit: http://ukraine.uazone.net/

        Tat'ianna

        > My sister is about to go to Kiev! She's a dancer and is going with a guy
        from there who works with ballet companies. Does anyone know of any sites
        or whatever with information about traveling and such in Ukraine? Any help
        with this will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

        > Isabelle
      • prosectorx
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2002
          I recommend www.brama.com