Fall Slovo

  • Yana
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2002
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

      It is time for the Fall issue of Slovo. As always, we're
      looking for contributions: short articles, how-to pieces, artwork,
      interesting anecdotes of the Slavic world (historical or reenacted).
      As always, I'm pleased to answer any editorial questions that you
      might have.

      As this is also the "post-Pennsic" issue and I only attended Pennsic this
      year for three days,
      I'm particularly interested in hearing about SIG's Pennsic activities
      (what was the Festival like? did anyone get any pictures?) as well
      as any other Slavic-type activities (classes, parties, gatherings) that may
      have occurred.

      The deadline for the Fall issue is October 1st. The date is flexible
      so give me a heads up if you're working on something but can't
      quite make the deadline.

      Thanks,

      Paul Wickenden of Thanet (for SIG)
      goldschp@...
    • Yana
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2002
        Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

        The Fall issue of Slovo is now available at its usual location:

        http://slavic.freeservers.com

        Best Wishes,

        Paul (for SIG)
      • Yana
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2003
          [Sorry for the late post, this was sent to an emial account I've been
          having trouble with since June. Whoops! --Yana]

          Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

          It is time for the Fall issue of Slovo. As always, we're looking for
          contributions: short articles, how-to pieces, artwork, interesting
          anecdotes of the Slavic world (historical or reenacted). As always, I'm
          pleased to answer any editorial questions that you might have.

          I've got one summary of Pennsic for this issue, but I'm always interested
          in others, so feel free to submit those as well.

          The deadline for the Fall issue is October 1st, but as I'll be travelling
          at that time, I certainly won't be sticking to that date. I can be quite