Re: [sig] Great Moravia

  • Yana
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2002
      At 02:05 AM 9/7/2002, you wrote:
      >Erm, Moravia wasn't in the list - although Moldova (sandwiched
      >uncomfortably between Ukraine and Romania, these days), is...

      Ah, I see my mistake. Moravia _is_ on the list of countries in the
      _description_ of the group, but not in the _FAQ_ (note to self: read posts
      more closely). I am adding Great Moravia to the FAQ as we speak. And
      Alastair, can you send me the URL for the Czech page again? I seem to have
      misplaced my brain somewhere...

      --Yana
    • alastairmillar
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10, 2002
        Hi Yana!

        Sorry for the delay in replying, my ISP is "upgrading" it's smtp and
        pop3 servers at the moment, so I'm not receiving or able to send mail
        from my regular account (*grumble*). (This is from the yahoogroups
        website...)

        > Alastair, can you send me the URL for the Czech page again?

        Here it is:

        http://scholar76.tripod.com/czech/

        And very good it is too, m'Lady Isabelle should feel proud of herself!

        Cheers!

        Alastair