RE: [sig] New book!

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
      I'm looking forward to it to recreate it. I do lots of sewing! Right now
      I'm doing special requests: placemats with arms. I'll post pix to my biz
      web page. I've done some embroidery for clients. My link is below my name.

      Soffya Tudja
      Magyar Ajándékok
      http://www.aeonline.biz/Magyar.htm
      Order of St. Roche