OT: Re: Take a look

  • yanajenn
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6 6:56 AM
      I wanted to let people know that if they ever miss a digest, and they
      can't get to the web to check out the SIG posts online, they can
      email me privately (yana@...) and ask to have digest #whatever
      to be sent to them. I archive the digests on my home computer, just
      in case. As for getting them sent fro Yahoo several days after the
      fact, can't help you there.

      --Yana