Re: [sig] OT: Re: Take a look

  • Vaclav von Pressburg
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
      On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 11:54:26AM +0200, Alastair Millar wrote:
      > Hmmmm...
      > OK, leaving aside the fact that I only received a digest of the last 4
      > days' mail today (thanks, yahoo!....), and that this will doubtless make me
      > unpopular again, some personal observations...:

      On the contrary -- I believe that you have made some pertinent
      observations with which I heartily agree.

      --
      Waclaw von Pressburg Veritas liberabit uos
      vaclav@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
        I wanted to let people know that if they ever miss a digest, and they
        can't get to the web to check out the SIG posts online, they can
        email me privately (yana@...) and ask to have digest #whatever
        to be sent to them. I archive the digests on my home computer, just
        in case. As for getting them sent fro Yahoo several days after the
        fact, can't help you there.

        --Yana