RE: [sig] FAQ

  • Smith, Jeffrey C., Mr
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2002
      Hello!

      Adding Great Moravia sounds like a good idea to me, and I'd have no problem
      in a general way adding other "extinct" nations, if someone is willing to
      put together a website on them (e.g., the Avars, the Prussians [they may be
      on the Baltic page, haven't checked]).

      Janos

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2002
        I've added Great Moravia to the list of countries/nations/whatever in
        the group's description. I did have a question: What is the
        difference between Moravia (already in the list) and Great Moravia?

        --Yana, being iggerant today