Re: [sig] New book!

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2002
      That was one of the two I asked about. I did end up
      getting it for my bday after all. It's perfectly
      lovely, with at least century/influence noted on most
      designs.
      Fabulous for illuminators; a bit out of my league for
      embroidery (I'm just not that good), but adaptable for
      other techniques. Some of the designs w/ circular
      patters might do for blockprinting fabrics.
      --Sfandra
      BTW: It is available un-used.

      --- Jeanne <jeanne@...> wrote:
      > Medieval Russian Ornament in Full Color: From
      > Illuminated Manuscripts
      > (Moscow Museum of Art and Industry)"
      > Paperback; @ $16.95 each
      > Seller usually ships within 1-2 business days
      >
      > Amazon! True, it's used and only available in
      > paperback, but SO what!
      >
      > Soffya

      > removed]

      =====
      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Jeanne
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
        I'm looking forward to it to recreate it. I do lots of sewing! Right now
        I'm doing special requests: placemats with arms. I'll post pix to my biz
        web page. I've done some embroidery for clients. My link is below my name.

        Soffya Tudja
        Magyar Ajándékok
        http://www.aeonline.biz/Magyar.htm
        Order of St. Roche