New book!

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2002
      Medieval Russian Ornament in Full Color: From Illuminated Manuscripts
      (Moscow Museum of Art and Industry)"
      Paperback; @ $16.95 each
      Seller usually ships within 1-2 business days

      Amazon! True, it's used and only available in paperback, but SO what!

      Soffya

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2002
        That was one of the two I asked about. I did end up
        getting it for my bday after all. It's perfectly
        lovely, with at least century/influence noted on most
        designs.
        Fabulous for illuminators; a bit out of my league for
        embroidery (I'm just not that good), but adaptable for
        other techniques. Some of the designs w/ circular
        patters might do for blockprinting fabrics.
        --Sfandra
        BTW: It is available un-used.

        --- Jeanne <jeanne@...> wrote:
        > Medieval Russian Ornament in Full Color: From
        > Illuminated Manuscripts
        > (Moscow Museum of Art and Industry)"
        > Paperback; @ $16.95 each
        > Seller usually ships within 1-2 business days
        >
        > Amazon! True, it's used and only available in
        > paperback, but SO what!
        >
        > Soffya

        > removed]

        =====
        http://finance.yahoo.com
      • Jeanne
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
          I'm looking forward to it to recreate it. I do lots of sewing! Right now
          I'm doing special requests: placemats with arms. I'll post pix to my biz
          web page. I've done some embroidery for clients. My link is below my name.

          Soffya Tudja
          Magyar Ajándékok
          http://www.aeonline.biz/Magyar.htm
          Order of St. Roche