RE: [sig] OT: Re: my website

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2002
      Well, I did a LOT of changes to website! Each century has it's OWN page so
      you won't get bogged down with century's you don't care about.

      Clip art is divided also. Now be warned the humour section can be offensive
      to people. I grew up on Bourbon street and VERY LITTLE bothers me, okay
      urinating on a public street DOES bother me! I also was a bouncer in a
      topless bar. SO, I'm pretty open minded. Nothing are my views, just some
      stuff I found hilarious!

      Anyway, I digress. My local seneschal said HE had problems and he's given
      it the okay. he's got a 56K which actually downloads an average of 32K!
      Gotta love the boonies!

      Enjoy! I've even posted pictures of me & family in personal section. I've
      already gotten snickering emails. Hmmm, perhaps I should look at it
      again.......;o}~

      Soffya