OT: Re: my website

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2002
      Soffya writes...

      > HE suggested I make a separate page for EACH century of pictures.
      > Good idea?

      As another 56kB'er, I'd be in favour of it ;-)
      (I'm hardly in the boondocks, but when I tell you that this country's
      largest ISP is still promoting 64kB ISDN as the Next Big Thing, you'll see
      my problem...)

      Alastair
    • Patricia Hefner
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2002
        Actually, I'm a 56K person also...........here it's nothing but a blasted
        slow connection. I have fits downloading pictures.Grrrrrr....

        Isabelle

        > Soffya writes...
        >
        > > HE suggested I make a separate page for EACH century of pictures.
        > > Good idea?
        >
        > As another 56kB'er, I'd be in favour of it ;-)
        > (I'm hardly in the boondocks, but when I tell you that this country's
        > largest ISP is still promoting 64kB ISDN as the Next Big Thing, you'll see
        > my problem...)
        >
        > Alastair

      • Jeanne
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2002
          Well, I did a LOT of changes to website! Each century has it's OWN page so
          you won't get bogged down with century's you don't care about.

          Clip art is divided also. Now be warned the humour section can be offensive
          to people. I grew up on Bourbon street and VERY LITTLE bothers me, okay
          urinating on a public street DOES bother me! I also was a bouncer in a
          topless bar. SO, I'm pretty open minded. Nothing are my views, just some
          stuff I found hilarious!

          Anyway, I digress. My local seneschal said HE had problems and he's given
          it the okay. he's got a 56K which actually downloads an average of 32K!
          Gotta love the boonies!

          Enjoy! I've even posted pictures of me & family in personal section. I've
          already gotten snickering emails. Hmmm, perhaps I should look at it
          again.......;o}~

          Soffya