Re: FAQ

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2002
      Couple of minor thingamajigs...

      1. The FAQ still lists the *old* Czech Knowledge Page address...

      2. Can I agitate a bit and ask for Great Moravia to be added to the list of
      countries covered in the FAQ, too? (OK I know it's not a country and that
      geographically its part of several of the countries listed... but that
      applies to Transylvania too, and that's on the list...)

      Alastair
    • Smith, Jeffrey C., Mr
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2002
        Hello!

        Adding Great Moravia sounds like a good idea to me, and I'd have no problem
        in a general way adding other "extinct" nations, if someone is willing to
        put together a website on them (e.g., the Avars, the Prussians [they may be
        on the Baltic page, haven't checked]).

        Janos

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2002
          I've added Great Moravia to the list of countries/nations/whatever in
          the group's description. I did have a question: What is the
          difference between Moravia (already in the list) and Great Moravia?

          --Yana, being iggerant today