Re: web browsers

  • Paquerette
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      Actually, Netscape 4.7 is the most recent upgrade for my OS, at least as
      of February, and I haven't really checked since then. I upgraded my
      Windows machine from 4.7 to 6.0 back when it came out, and was never
      able to use Netscape after that. It slowed it down to an unbearable
      speed, and for the rest of the time I used Windows, I had to use
      Explorer. Now I'm on Debian Linux, and I prefer Netscape 4.7 over
      Mozilla, which has its own issues, but is occasionally useful for
      viewing things with bad code, although sometimes I get all crazy and use
      Lynx. Generally, what people consider progress in web design, I consider
      annoying crap that gets in my way of viewing pages. I'm usually after
      information, not a work of art. Anyway, I was trying to say not everyone
      can get or really wants the cutting edge of browsing technology.

      From glancing at the code for that page real quick, I'd say you probably
      have to close the body and html tags at the end of the document. That
      *should* fix it.

      --

      Lady Ennoguent filia Bronmael, Endless Hills, AEthelmearc
      Barony of Endless Hills Webmistress