my website

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      Last night at our SCA meeting our illustrious seneschal said he has 56K and
      is "darn" lucky to have it in the boonies where he just had a house built.
      HE suggested I make a separate page for EACH century of pictures.

      Good idea?

      On the pictures section, PLEASE send me some pictures of you in your
      spiffy-ist garb to post. If you have a link to attach which show WHERE you
      received your inspiration that would be even better! I'm making a couple of
      outfits right now, mundane for Samhain festivities here. Yes, I think I'll
      make a mundane section! Just for those of us who are a tad off the beaten
      tract!

      Thank you for your continued help and support in making my website VERY
      useful.

      YIS,

      Soffya Tudja
      Magyar Ajándékok