Yahoo! Groups sig Files

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2002
      I loaded a bunch of stuff from my research and HAL but for some reason
      it's listed under creator as "yanajenn" whomever that is.

    • yanajenn
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2002
        I am "yanajenn", the moderator of the group. The reason I am listed
        as the creator is because I made a folder for all your files. Before
        that, they were all mixed in with the main listing. Tidier and
        easier to find this way and the policy for multiple files from one
        person.

        --Yana