Intergalactic Bead Show this weekend in Hillsborough

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      Greetings All!

      I was asked about this last night at the Buckston A&S
      and I said I would pass along the information. I do
      not have any affiliation with this show, but it does
      offer LOTS of beads of many styles and materials. Come
      early and dress for wiggling through crowds!

      So, taken directly from their website at
      http://beadshows.com/ibs/hillsborough08.html

      >From I-85 Exit 164 From I-40 Exit 261 County Road 1009
      (north) Hillsborough, NC at Big Barn Convention
      Center. Vendors with a dazzling array of ancient,
      antique, vintage, and modern handmade beads for sale.
      Also
      bead identification & appraisal, bead making
      demonstration Retail/wholesale. Admission $5.00 Good
      both days.
      For more information (888) 729-6904. 10 AM - 5 PM both
      days.