New file uploaded to sig

  • sig@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 4 4:41 PM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
      group.

      File : /Liudmila's things/Collar.JPG
      Uploaded by : mamainna2000 <LiudmilaV@...>
      Description : The collar from a previous photo, Freshwater pearls and gold cording -- more cording then pearls to save time, I was in a crunch.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      mamainna2000 <LiudmilaV@...>
    • sig@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 1, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
        group.

        File : /Liudmila's things/podniz.doc
        Uploaded by : mamainna2000 <LiudmilaV@...>
        Description : A rough pattern to make podniza

        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 1, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
          group.

          File : /Liudmila's things/front on hatstand.JPG
          Uploaded by : mamainna2000 <LiudmilaV@...>
          Description : Novgorod kokoshnik, front

          Message 4 of 22 , Sep 18, 2003
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
            group.

            File : /admin/pending.txt
            Uploaded by : yanagroznaia <yana@...>
            Description : Pending Subscription

            yanagroznaia <yana@...>
          • sig@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Feb 6, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
              group.

              File : /Katarynas Files/HempBook.zip
              Uploaded by : kataryna_dragonweaver <kataryna_dragonweaver@...>
              Description : History and dispersion of hemp

              Message 6 of 22 , Aug 18 4:37 PM
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
                group.

                File : /Liudmila's book finds/Seams.jpg
                Uploaded by : mamainna2000 <LiudmilaV@...>
                Description : A diagram of the stitching on the Suzdal fabric fragment. a) body seams; b) binding; russian b) back side of gathers

                Message 7 of 22 , Feb 24, 2005
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
                  group.

                  File : /Liudmila's book finds/snow avacal 2.jpg
                  Uploaded by : stasiwa <stasiwa@...>
                  Description : Baroness Anastasia garb

                  stasiwa <stasiwa@...>
                • sig@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 22 , Jul 12, 2005
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
                    group.

                    File : /Liudmila's book finds/scan.jpg
                    Uploaded by : mamainna2000 <LiudmilaV@...>
                    Description : Ubrus of Tsaritsa Anastasiia Romanovna, wife of Ivan the Terrible (XVIth century)

                    You can access this file at the URL:

                    Regards,

                    mamainna2000 <LiudmilaV@...>
                  • Marilee Humason
                    Message 9 of 22 , Jul 12, 2005
                      It looks kind of like it only half scanned? It is hard
                      to tell what it is.
                      can you also give where or which book the picture came
                      from?
                      Thanks,
                      Baroness Anastasia

                      --- sig@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                      > Hello,
                      >
                      > This email message is a notification to let you know
                      > that
                      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
                      > sig
                      > group.
                      >
                      > File : /Liudmila's book finds/scan.jpg
                      > Uploaded by : mamainna2000 <LiudmilaV@...>
                      > Description : Ubrus of Tsaritsa Anastasiia
                      > Romanovna, wife of Ivan the Terrible (XVIth century)
                      >

                      > You can access this file at the URL:

                      > To learn more about file sharing for your group,
                      > please visit:
                      >
                      > Regards,
                      >
                      > mamainna2000 <LiudmilaV@...>

                      Kingdom Bardic Champion
                      Message 10 of 22 , Jul 13, 2005
                        Hi Anastasiia!
                        That is one beautiful green brocade letnik!
                        'dok

                        Message 11 of 22 , Jul 13, 2005
                          Well thanks sweeti!
                          stasi

                          --- Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:

                          > Hi Anastasiia!
                          > That is one beautiful green brocade letnik!
                          > 'dok
                          >
                          > --- Marilee Humason <stasiwa@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > It looks kind of like it only half scanned? It is
                          > > hard
                          > > to tell what it is.
                          > > can you also give where or which book the picture
                          > > came
                          > > from?
                          > > Thanks,
                          > > Baroness Anastasia
                          > >
                          > > --- sig@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                          > >

                          > > > Hello,
                          > > >
                          > > > This email message is a notification to let you
                          > > know
                          > > > that
                          > > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of
                          > the
                          > > > sig
                          > > > group.
                          > > >
                          > > > File : /Liudmila's book finds/scan.jpg
                          > > > Uploaded by : mamainna2000 <LiudmilaV@...>
                          >
                          > > > Description : Ubrus of Tsaritsa Anastasiia
                          > > > Romanovna, wife of Ivan the Terrible (XVIth
                          > > century)
                          > > >

                          > > > You can access this file at the URL:

                          > > > To learn more about file sharing for your group,
                          > > > please visit:
                          > > > http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
                          > > >
                          > > > Regards,
                          > > >
                          > > > mamainna2000 <LiudmilaV@...>
                          > > >

                          > > Baroness Anastasia Alexandrovna Andreeva (OL)
                          > > Kingdom Bardic Champion

                          > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

                          Kingdom Bardic Champion
                        • LiudmilaV@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 22 , Jul 13, 2005
                            In a message dated 7/12/2005 10:37:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
                            stasiwa@... writes:

                            Hello,

                            > This email message is a notification to let you know
                            > that
                            > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
                            > sig
                            > group.

                            I did, in a follow-up e-mail. The scan is a complete picture from the book,
                            I am afraid.

                          • sig@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 22 , Jan 18, 2006
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
                              group.

                              File : /Katarynas Files/UCB1.zip
                              Uploaded by : kataryna_dragonweaver <kataryna_dragonweaver@...>
                              Description : Ukrainian Costuming Book excerpt 1

                              Message 14 of 22 , Apr 26, 2007
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
                                group.

                                File : /Baroness Anastasia /golden swan 14.JPG
                                Uploaded by : stasiwa <stasiwa@...>
                                Description : Anya the Gypsy

                                Message 15 of 22 , Jan 29, 2008
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
                                  group.

                                  File : /Katarynas Files/KievianLvivChurchPicture1600s.jpg
                                  Uploaded by : kataryna_dragonweaver <kataryna_dragonweaver@...>
                                  Description : 1600's Kievian Lviv Church Picture

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Mar 11, 2008
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
                                    group.

                                    File : /Katarynas Files/Fig3pg8RussianHistCost-sm.jpg
                                    Uploaded by : kataryna_dragonweaver <kataryna_dragonweaver@...>
                                    Description : For Picture Information Request

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Mar 7, 2009
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
                                      group.

                                      File : /Sfandra Dmitrieva/KievanStateLectureNotes.doc
                                      Uploaded by : Seonaid13 <seonaid13@...>
                                      Description :

                                      Seonaid13 <seonaid13@...>
                                    • sig@yahoogroups.com
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Mar 7, 2009
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
                                        group.

                                        File : /Sfandra Dmitrieva/IconLectureNotes.doc