Greetings & Felicitation!

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hello all.

      A bit about me:

      My persona is set in 1350-1386 during the reign of the great ruler, Prince
      Vlad. We had documentation that we are descended from a captain of the
      guard for Prince Vlad, on my grandmother's side. But it has become lost
      since her death in 1992 and I no longer read Hungarian.

      My name is "pending" with the Herald. It is Soffya Apollonia Tudja. Soffya
      is actually my grandmother's middle name (documented on her immigration
      papers) and my maiden name, Anglicanized, is Tuger. It means "he/she
      understands." I am being told that I cannot use a phrase.

      I am married to a true Greek (he was born in Athens) with two daughters 13 &
      9. Everyone in my house is a member, even my ex! I've even named one of
      our cats Muchka (Hungarian for cat).

      I am a 2nd generation Hungarian on father's side and 2nd generation Irish on
      my mother's.

      I have loaded some pictures in the files folder onsite of historical
      Hungarian events.

      YIS,

      Soffya Apollonia Tudja
      Magyar Ajándékok