Re: [sig] new fabric!!!

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 9:52 AM
      Five yards, 45 inches wide. Out with the unbleached muslin. :-) I'll chew on it while I process books at the library today.....gotta go to work.

      Isabelle

      How much, and how wide? And I would definitely do a
      mock up, with big basting stitches, and then take the
      mock-up apart and pattern from that.

      Tasha
      pale green with envy

      http://health.yahoo.com