Re: [sig] new fabric!!!

  • Diane Sawyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
      --- Patricia Hefner <p.hefner@...> wrote:
      > I just got some absolutely gorgeous Chinese brocade
      > at the local fabric store! It's red and gold. Now
      > the question is: what the heck do you do with the
      > most gorgeous fabric you ever saw in your life?
      > Screwing up is not exactly an option with this!! :-)
      > I still want to make the Magyar coat but I'd better
      > do a mock-up first, right? Su, I couldn't see all of
      > the numbers on the Greek vest pattern at the site.
      > Where'd you get that thing?
      >
      > Isabelle

      How much, and how wide? And I would definitely do a
      mock up, with big basting stitches, and then take the
      mock-up apart and pattern from that.

      Tasha
      pale green with envy

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • Patricia Hefner
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
        Five yards, 45 inches wide. Out with the unbleached muslin. :-) I'll chew on it while I process books at the library today.....gotta go to work.

        Isabelle

        How much, and how wide? And I would definitely do a
        mock up, with big basting stitches, and then take the
        mock-up apart and pattern from that.

        Tasha
        pale green with envy

        http://health.yahoo.com