fabric/ dye question

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2002
      Is yellow appropriate for early period Carpathian/ Magyar garb? I'm trying to find something I can do with a great big piece of yellow cloth I have. I hit a snag with the gold brocade; I did some measurements and I don't have enough fabric for the gores. Drat! I want to do something with it, but what do you do with three yards of anything? A nice bodice, I suppose.

      Isabelle