Re: Polish court manners

  • orlirva
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2002
      See Bystron, Jan S. Dzieje Obyczajow w Dawnej Polsce, Wiek XVI-
      Xviii with chapters on manners and many other things of great living
      history interest, games, sports, politics, trades, fashion, etc.
      An english language book is (I think called) a History of Manners
      that has a chapter on Polish/east European 16-17th C. manners.
      -Rick