period Russian feast gear

  • Tamie Everton Fogle
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 1999
      I'd be interested in any kind of usable period feastgear. My current collection is
      bizarre, eclectic stuff I bought at the Salvation Army in desperation. Where should
      I sent the check?

      Tamitsa

      >You want painted spoons,,, how about Russian cooking tools?
      >
      >Katradzyna
    • Katheryne of Krings Keep
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 1999
        >I'd be interested in any kind of usable period feastgear. My current
        >collection is
        >bizarre, eclectic stuff I bought at the Salvation Army in desperation.
        >Where should
        >I sent the check?
        >
        >Tamitsa
        >
        > >You want painted spoons,,, how about Russian cooking tools?
        > >
        > >Katradzyna

        Here is the addy again:

        Russian American Trading Co.
        Steve Pano
        P.O. Box 4004
        Shrewsbury, Mass
        01545

        As of right now he dosen't have a catalog. But describe what you want and he
        will look for it.

        Katradzyna