Re: Fwd: Khazar coins

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2002
      Just a reminder that "digest mode" strips attachments from messages sent to
      the list (for those lists which do not forbid attachments altogether in
      order to help prevent viruses spreading).

      Could I ask people sending attachments in future to provide short
      descriptions of that which they are sending? Then "digesters" know if its
      worth going to the archives to get the material or not!

      TIA!

      Alastair