Fwd: Khazar coins

  • MHoll@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2002
      For those who are into Khazaria.

      Predslava.

    • Alastair Millar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2002
        Just a reminder that "digest mode" strips attachments from messages sent to
        the list (for those lists which do not forbid attachments altogether in
        order to help prevent viruses spreading).

        Could I ask people sending attachments in future to provide short
        descriptions of that which they are sending? Then "digesters" know if its
        worth going to the archives to get the material or not!

        TIA!

        Alastair