Pillbox hat pattern online (Was Rus clothing)

  • banavtai
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 11:45 AM
      I'm not even sure this is what Predslava had in mind, but I found it
      while looking for something else....scroll down a mite to Elizabethan
      Brimless:

      http://dragonflydesignstudio.com/Pages/PatternsLMM.html

      HTH,

      Iul'iana
    • MHoll@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5 1:02 PM
        In a message dated 7/5/2002 1:46:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
        jtaper1@... writes:

        > I'm not even sure this is what Predslava had in mind, but I found it
        > while looking for something else....scroll down a mite to Elizabethan
        > Brimless:
        >
        > http://dragonflydesignstudio.com/Pages/PatternsLMM.html

        Pretty much. The crown would be higher, and flaring out at the top, but the
        basic idea is the same.

        Predslava.