Re: [sig] another Magyar garb question

  • Diane Sawyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
      --- Patricia Hefner <p.hefner@...> wrote:
      > OK, I've finally caught up with all of my Yahoo
      > stuff (I had to switch ISP's because I was getting
      > screwed big time with e-mail) and I have a pretty
      > good idea of how to make the Magyar coat. OK, now
      > the trousers! I've never made them! I need some
      > directions and/or a pattern! Advice, anyone?
      >
      > Isabelle
      > p.hefner@...

      You could try to draft a pattern from the one on the
      Red Khaganate site, but I know that's not your strong
      suit. Or you could do what I do... make up a mundane
      sweatpants pattern in whatever fabric I need and don't
      put in the bottom elastic. It's not period, but it's
      fast.

      Tasha

      http://sbc.yahoo.com